- Continue to develop listening and comprehension skills.
- Be able to understand basic Spanish vocabulary and grammar.
- Be able to communicate basic information and ideas in Spanish
- Be able to read and understand basic Spanish text.
- Review of Level 1 material
- New Vocabulary: Seasons, months, days, clothing, weather, directions, places in the community, shopping, descriptions of people, restaurant vocabulary, making phone calls, and general conversational phrases.
- New grammar: Differences between Ser and Estar, the verb Gustar and similar verbs, demonstrative adjectives, irregular present-tense verbs, expressing the future (ir + a + infinitive) and past (present perfect tense).
Conversemos 2 - All Units Together
Conversmos 2- Same Content - Divided by Units