- Improve listening, speaking, and comprehension skills
- Be able to understand intermediate-level Spanish vocabulary and grammar
- Be able to communicate information and ideas in Spanish at an intermediate level
- Review of Conversemos 1 and Conversemos 2 material
- New vocabulary: School, transportation, community buildings and places, feelings, food, giving suggestions and expressing opinions, time expressions, hobbies and sports, plus an introduction to several Latino holidays.
- New grammar: Comparisons and superlatives, present progressive, future tense, and indefinite pronouns.
Conversemos 3 - All Units Together
Conversemos 3 - Same Content - Divided by Units