KEY CONCEPTS COVERED INCLUDE:
- Review of Conversemos 1-3 material
- New vocabulary is related to professions and studies, music and dance styles, animals, technology, money, household, asking for advice, clarifying expressions, slang, dating, health, and politics.
- New grammar includes an introduction to the preterite and imperfect tenses, reflexive verbs, and direct and indirect objects.
- Continuing to improve listening, speaking, and comprehension skills.
- Be able to understand intermediate-advanced level Spanish vocabulary and grammar.
- Be able to communicate information and ideas in Spanish at an intermediate-advanced level.
Conversemos 4 - All Units Together
Conversemos 4 - Same Content - Divided by Units