Improve your communication with your Spanish-speaking clients and patients and rely less on a Spanish interpreter.
Receptions, People in General, People in Trouble, The Interview, Specific Questions, The Social Services Visit, Action Verbs, Agency Offerings, Personal Characteristics, Feelings, More Social Services Terms, Family
- Pronunciation Skills: Click and listen to the native pronunciation of all of the new vocabulary words.
- Images: See (and hear!) the words represented in pictures.
- Practice: Learn with digital flashcards to help you internalize the new vocabulary words.
- Tips: Read grammar and language tips to help you build a stronger foundation in Spanish.
- Flashcards: Choose the option to download and print out paper flashcards to take them wherever you go.
This course focuses on vocabulary often used in the Social Services. If you would like a stronger foundation in the Spanish language, such as greetings, numbers, or dates, make sure to also check out Spanish Fundamentals and the Spanish Grammar Guide located under “My Courses“.