Improve your communication with your Spanish-speaking patients and rely less on a Spanish interpreter.
Receptions, Registration, Places, Insurance Terms and Vocabulary, Job Titles and People, Medical History, Specific Questions, Emergencies & Common Injuries, Parts of the Body, Internal Organs
- Pronunciation Skills: Click and listen to the native pronunciation of all of the new vocabulary words.
- Images: See (and hear!) the words represented in pictures.
- Practice: Learn with digital flashcards to help you internalize the new vocabulary words.
- Tips: Read grammar and language tips to help you build a stronger foundation in Spanish.
- Flashcards: Choose the option to download and print out paper flashcards to take them wherever you go.
This course focuses on vocabulary often used by those at the front desk of a medical facility. If you would like a stronger foundation in the Spanish language, such as greetings, numbers, or dates, make sure to also check out Spanish Fundamentals and the Spanish Grammar Guide located under “My Courses“.