Would you like to improve your communication with your Spanish-speaking customers and clients? Or maybe rely less on a Spanish interpreter? Spanish for Banking + Individual Online Tutoring is designed for banking and credit union professionals wanting to better communicate with their Spanish-speaking customers. Take the online course portion at your own pace, and then when you are ready to practice with a native-speaker, schedule a tutoring session.
Spanish for Banking was designed for those in the financial services industry to better communicate with their Spanish-speaking customers. Topics include Common Banking Job Titles, General Banking Vocabulary, Banking Verbs, Opening an Account, The Application, Specific Application Questions, Cashing a Check, Depositing a Check, Withdrawals and Transfers, and Banking Problems.
- Access: 6 months
- Certificate of Completion: Available upon successful passing the Final Exam
- Extra Resources: Links to the free Spanish-learning resources on the web to further your knowledge
Pay for 5 hours, but really get 6 hours! (The first hour is always Free to work out any technology issues.)
Online courses are great for convenience, but when learning a language, it is very helpful to practice your new vocabulary and grammar structures to really make them stick. Perhaps you are a beginner and would like to practice the basics. Maybe you are already fairly fluent and need vocabulary specifically for your industry. Whatever the reason, Pronto Spanish works with the native-speaking Speak Shop tutors trained to customize their lessons for you. Take the online course to add to your vocabulary and then practice exactly what you want and need for your job.
- Step 1: Purchase the Online Course + Tutoring Package (Upon payment, you will receive emails with Course login information and a tutor access Code._
- Step 2: Start the Online Course at learn.prontospanish.com
- Step 3: When ready for your conversation practice, schedule your first hour-long, 1:1 lesson with one of the Spanish tutors at learn.prontospanish.com/tutoring.