The Conversemos 1 online Spanish eBook has been designed specifically for the adult learner who has never formally studied Spanish or for those who have traveled or studied a bit, but struggle to form sentences or need a basic Spanish refresher.
- Develop listening and comprehension skills
- Be able to understand basic Spanish vocabulary and grammar
- Be able to communicate greetings and basic ideas in Spanish
Level 1 Topics:
- Intro topics: Where Spanish is spoken?, Alphabet, Pronunciation
- Key Vocabulary: Greetings, Introductions, Colors, Numbers, Question Words, Family Relationships, Personal Characteristics, Parts of the Body, Telling Time, Foods
- Basic Grammar: Gender, Pronouns, Present-Tense Verb Conjugation
- Pronunciation Skills: Click and listen to the native pronunciation of all of the new vocabulary words.
- Images: See (and hear!) the words represented in pictures.
- Practice: Learn with digital flashcards to help you internalize the new vocabulary words.
- Tips: Read grammar and language tips to help you build a stronger foundation in Spanish.
- Flashcards: Choose the option to download and print out paper flashcards to take them wherever you go.
- Homework: Practice some more! This is not graded homework, but rather ideas to practice alone or with friends.
- Extra Resources: There are so many great (free!) resources on the web to learn Spanish. Each lesson, there are links to at least 3 sites to help take your Spanish to the next level.
- Access: 6 month
- Certificate of Completion: Available upon successful passing the Final Exam
- Extra Resources: Links to the free Spanish-learning resources on the web to further your knowledge