The Conversemos 2 beginner Spanish online eBook has been designed specifically for the advanced beginner adult learner who has taken a basic Spanish class in the past and wishes to improve conversational skills.
- Continue to develop listening and comprehension skills.
- Be able to understand basic Spanish vocabulary and grammar.
- Be able to communicate basic information and ideas in Spanish
- Be able to read and understand basic Spanish text.
- Review of Level 1 material
- New Vocabulary: Seasons, months, days, clothing, weather, directions, places in the community, shopping, descriptions of people, restaurant vocabulary, making phone calls, and general conversational phrases.
- New grammar: Differences between Ser and Estar, the verb Gustar and similar verbs, demonstrative adjectives, irregular present-tense verbs, expressing the future (ir + a + infinitive) and past (present perfect tense).
- Pronunciation Skills: Click and listen to the native pronunciation of all of the new vocabulary words.
- Images: See (and hear!) the words represented in pictures.
- Practice: Learn with digital flashcards to help you internalize the new vocabulary words.
- Tips: Read grammar and language tips to help you build a stronger foundation in Spanish.
- Flashcards: Choose the option to download and print out paper flashcards to take them wherever you go.
- Homework: Practice some more! This is not graded homework, but rather ideas to practice alone or with friends.
- Extra Resources: There are so many great (free!) resources on the web to learn Spanish. Each lesson, there are links to at least 3 sites to help take your Spanish to the next level.
- Access: 6 month
- Certificate of Completion: Available upon successful passing the Final Exam
- Extra Resources: Links to the free Spanish-learning resources on the web to further your knowledge