Conversemos 3 is an intermediate Spanish online eBook has been designed specifically for the adult learner who has taken a basic Spanish class in the past and wishes to improve listening and speaking skills. Different verb tenses are introduced in this level–all taught with an emphasis on their use in conversation.
- Improve listening, speaking, and comprehension skills
- Be able to understand intermediate-level Spanish vocabulary and grammar
- Be able to communicate information and ideas in Spanish at an intermediate level
- Review of Conversemos 1 and Conversemos 2 material
- New vocabulary: School, transportation, community buildings and places, feelings, food, giving suggestions and expressing opinions, time expressions, hobbies and sports, plus an introduction to several Latino holidays.
- New grammar: Comparisons and superlatives, present progressive, future tense, and indefinite pronouns.
- Pronunciation Skills: Click and listen to the native pronunciation of all of the new vocabulary words.
- Images: See (and hear!) the words represented in pictures.
- Practice: Learn with digital flashcards to help you internalize the new vocabulary words.
- Tips: Read grammar and language tips to help you build a stronger foundation in Spanish.
- Flashcards: Choose the option to download and print out paper flashcards to take them wherever you go.
- Homework: Practice some more! This is not graded homework, but rather ideas to practice alone or with friends.
- Extra Resources: There are so many great (free!) resources on the web to learn Spanish. Each lesson, there are links to at least 3 sites to help take your Spanish to the next level.
- Access: 6 month
- Certificate of Completion: Available upon successful passing the Final Exam
- Extra Resources: Links to the free Spanish-learning resources on the web to further your knowledge