Would you like to improve your communication with your Spanish-speaking co-workers and employees? Or maybe rely less on bilingual employees or Spanish interpreters? Spanish for Hospitality and Housekeeping + Individual Online Tutoring is a self-paced, online occupational Spanish conversation course that seeks to bridge the communication gap between English and Spanish-speaking supervisors, co-workers, and guests. Take the online course portion at your own pace, and then when you are ready to practice with a native-speaker, schedule a tutoring session.
Spanish for Hospitality and Housekeeping picks up where Spanish Fundamentals leaves off and provides you with vocabulary specific to what you may need working in the Hospitality industry or communicating with your Spanish-speaking housekeeper. Take Spanish for Hospitality and Housekeeping alone or together with Spanish Fundamentals to give you a solid vocabulary base to draw from in order to bridge the communication gap with your Spanish-speakers employees and co-workers. Topics include Job Titles and People, Places, Housekeeping Terms, Cleaning Supplies, Types of Rooms and Lodging Vocabulary, Action Verbs, and Maintenance Terms.
- Access: 6 months
- Certificate of Completion: Available upon successful passing the Final Exam
- Extra Resources: Links to the free Spanish-learning resources on the web to further your knowledge
Pay for 5 hours, but really get 6 hours! (The first hour is always Free to work out any technology issues.)
Online courses are great for convenience, but when learning a language, it is very helpful to practice your new vocabulary and grammar structures to really make them stick. Perhaps you are a beginner and would like to practice the basics. Maybe you are already fairly fluent and need vocabulary specifically for your industry. Whatever the reason, Pronto Spanish works with the native-speaking Speak Shop tutors trained to customize their lessons for you. Take the the online course to add to your vocabulary and then practice exactly what you want and need for your job.
- Step 1: Purchase the Online Course + Tutoring Package (Upon payment, you will receive emails with Course login information and a tutor access Code._
- Step 2: Start the Online Course at learn.prontospanish.com
- Step 3: When ready for your conversation practice, schedule your first hour-long, 1:1 lesson with one of the Spanish tutors at learn.prontospanish.com/tutoring.