Would you like to improve your communication with your Spanish-speaking customers and clients? Or maybe rely less on a Spanish interpreter? Spanish for Banking is designed for banking and credit union professionals wanting to better communicate with their Spanish-speaking customers.
SPANISH FOR BANKING KEY VOCABULARY:
Common Banking Job Titles, General Banking Vocabulary, Banking Verbs, Opening an Account, the Application, Specific Application Questions, Cashing a Check, Depositing a Check, Withdrawals and Transfers, and Banking Problems.
Bonus Reference Materials
To help you learn more Spanish vocabulary and grammar, or just simply a review, an optional Spanish Fundamentals course and Spanish Grammar Guide are also included.
- Spanish Fundamentals – Pronunciation, Greetings, Conversation Phrases, Survival Words, Numbers, Colors, Directions, Places, Questions, Time, Months, Days of the Week, Date, Family, Personal Characteristics, Likes and Dislikes, Clothing
- Spanish Grammar Guide – Reference materials for:
Basic Spanish Grammar – Alphabet, Pronunciation, Cognates, Definite and Indefinite Articles, Plural, Subject Pronouns, Adjectives and Gender Agreements
Verb Tenses – Ser and Estar, Present Tense Verb Conjugation, Irregular Present Tense Verbs, Present Progressive, Present Perfect, Past Tense (Preterite and Imperfect), Future Tense, Reflexive Verbs, Gustar, Tener Expressions
More Grammar – Prepositions, Possessive Adjectives, Direct & Indirect Objects, Demonstrative Adjectives, Indefinite Pronouns, Comparisons, Adverbs of Frequency
- Pronunciation Skills: Click and listen to the native pronunciation of all of the new vocabulary words.
- Images: See (and hear!) the words represented in pictures.
- Practice: Learn with digital flashcards to help you internalize the new vocabulary words.
- Tips: Read grammar and language tips to help you build a stronger foundation in Spanish.
- Flashcards: Choose the option to download and print out paper flashcards to take them wherever you go.
- Homework: Practice some more! This is not graded homework, but rather ideas to practice alone or with friends.
- Extra Resources: There are so many great (free!) resources on the web to learn Spanish. Each lesson, there are links to at least 3 sites to help take your Spanish to the next level.
- Certificate of Completion: Available upon successful passing the Final Exam
- Extra Resources: Links to the free Spanish-learning resources on the web to further your knowledge