Would you like to improve your communication with your Spanish-speaking customers and clients? Or maybe rely less on a Spanish interpreter? Spanish for Banking is designed for banking and credit union professionals wanting to better communicate with their Spanish-speaking customers.
Spanish for Banking Topics:
- Common Banking Job Titles
- General Banking Vocabulary
- Banking Verbs
- Opening an Account
- The Application
- Specific Application Questions
- Cashing a Check
- Depositing a Check
- Withdrawals and Transfers
- Banking Problems
- Pronunciation Skills: Click and listen to the native pronunciation of all of the new vocabulary words.
- Images: See (and hear!) the words represented in pictures.
- Practice: Learn with digital flashcards to help you internalize the new vocabulary words.
- Tips: Read grammar and language tips to help you build a stronger foundation in Spanish.
- Flashcards: Choose the option to download and print out paper flashcards to take them wherever you go.
- Homework: Practice some more! This is not graded homework, but rather ideas to practice alone or with friends.
- Extra Resources: There are so many great (free!) resources on the web to learn Spanish. Each lesson, there are links to at least 3 sites to help take your Spanish to the next level.
- Access: 6 months
- Certificate of Completion: Available upon successful passing the Final Exam
- Extra Resources: Links to the free Spanish-learning resources on the web to further your knowledge