Would you like to improve your communication with your Spanish-speaking co-workers? Or maybe rely less on a Spanish interpreter? Spanish for Construction is a self-paced, online Spanish course designed for construction workers, contractors, foreman, and anybody who works with Spanish-speaking employees and co-workers in the construction industry. The course picks up where Spanish Fundamentals leaves off and provides you with vocabulary specifically for the construction industry. Take Spanish for Construction alone or together with Spanish Fundamentals to give you a solid vocabulary base to draw from in order to bridge the communication gap with the Spanish-speakers at your worksite and in your community.
- Job Titles in Construction
- Construction Equipment
- Supplies and Materials
- Hand Tools
- Power Tools
- Actions and Commands
- Measurements and Fractions
- Painting Plumbing and Electrical
- Pronunciation Skills: Click and listen to the native pronunciation of all of the new vocabulary words.
- Images: See (and hear!) the words represented in pictures.
- Practice: Learn with digital flashcards to help you internalize the new vocabulary words.
- Tips: Read grammar and language tips to help you build a stronger foundation in Spanish.
- Flashcards: Choose the option to download and print out paper flashcards to take them wherever you go.
- Homework: Practice some more! This is not graded homework, but rather ideas to practice alone or with friends.
- Extra Resources: There are so many great (free!) resources on the web to learn Spanish. Each lesson, there are links to at least 3 sites to help take your Spanish to the next level.
- Access: 6 months
- Certificate of Completion: Available upon successful passing the Final Exam
- Extra Resources: Links to the free Spanish-learning resources on the web to further your knowledge