Would you like to improve your communication with your Spanish-speaking students and parents? Or maybe rely less on a Spanish interpreter? Spanish for Educators is a self-paced, on-line occupational Spanish conversation course that seeks to bridge the communication gap between English and Spanish speakers. This course is ideal for teachers, administrators, and anyone working with Spanish-speaking students and parents to provide you with vocabulary specifically for a school and classroom environment. Take Spanish for Educators alone or together with Spanish Fundamentals to give you a solid vocabulary base to draw from to bridge the communication gap with the Spanish-speakers in your school.
- Common Job Titles in Education
- Places in a School
- Essential Phrases
- Classroom Objects
- Action Verbs
- “Commands” Used in an Educational Setting
- Study Skills
- Expressions for Younger Students
- School Rules
- Pronunciation Skills: Click and listen to the native pronunciation of all of the new vocabulary words.
- Images: See (and hear!) the words represented in pictures.
- Practice: Learn with digital flashcards to help you internalize the new vocabulary words.
- Tips: Read grammar and language tips to help you build a stronger foundation in Spanish.
- Flashcards: Choose the option to download and print out paper flashcards to take them wherever you go.
- Homework: Practice some more! This is not graded homework, but rather ideas to practice alone or with friends.
- Extra Resources: There are so many great (free!) resources on the web to learn Spanish. Each lesson, there are links to at least 3 sites to help take your Spanish to the next level.
- Access: 6 months
- Certificate of Completion: Available upon successful passing the Final Exam
- Extra Resources: Links to the free Spanish-learning resources on the web to further your knowledge