Would you like to improve your communication with your Spanish-speaking co-workers and employees? Or maybe rely less on bilingual employees or Spanish interpreters? Spanish for Hospitality and Housekeeping is a self-paced, online occupational Spanish conversation course that seeks to bridge the communication gap between English and Spanish-speaking supervisors, co-workers, and guests. Spanish for Hospitality and Housekeeping picks up where Spanish Fundamentals leaves off and provides you with vocabulary specific to what you may need working in the Hospitality industry or communicating with your Spanish-speaking housekeeper. Take Spanish for Hospitality and Housekeeping alone or together with Spanish Fundamentals to give you a solid vocabulary base to draw from in order to bridge the communication gap with your Spanish-speakers employees and co-workers.
- Job Titles and People
- Housekeeping Terms
- Cleaning Supplies
- Types of Rooms and Lodging Vocabulary
- Action Verbs
- Maintenance Terms
- Pronunciation Skills: Click and listen to the native pronunciation of all of the new vocabulary words.
- Images: See (and hear!) the words represented in pictures.
- Practice: Learn with digital flashcards to help you internalize the new vocabulary words.
- Tips: Read grammar and language tips to help you build a stronger foundation in Spanish.
- Flashcards: Choose the option to download and print out paper flashcards to take them wherever you go.
- Homework: Practice some more! This is not graded homework, but rather ideas to practice alone or with friends.
- Extra Resources: There are so many great (free!) resources on the web to learn Spanish. Each lesson, there are links to at least 3 sites to help take your Spanish to the next level.
- Access: 6 months
- Certificate of Completion: Available upon successful passing the Final Exam
- Extra Resources: Links to the free Spanish-learning resources on the web to further your knowledge