Would you like to improve your communication with the Spanish-speaking members of your community? Or maybe rely less on bilingual family members or Spanish interpreters? Spanish for Law Enforcement is a self-paced, online Spanish course designed for Police Officers and Law Enforcement Personnel wanting to communicate with the Spanish-speaking public. The course picks up where Spanish Fundamentals leaves off and provides you with vocabulary specific to what you may need in Law Enforcement. Take Spanish for Law Enforcement alone or together with Spanish Fundamentals to give you a solid vocabulary base to draw from in order to bridge the communication gap with the Spanish-speakers in your community.
- Job Titles
- Departments and Units
- People in General
- People in Trouble
- Specific Questions
- More Commands
- Traffic Laws
- Traffic Problems
- The Raid
- Pronunciation Skills: Click and listen to the native pronunciation of all of the new vocabulary words.
- Images: See (and hear!) the words represented in pictures.
- Practice: Learn with digital flashcards to help you internalize the new vocabulary words.
- Tips: Read grammar and language tips to help you build a stronger foundation in Spanish.
- Flashcards: Choose the option to download and print out paper flashcards to take them wherever you go.
- Homework: Practice some more! This is not graded homework, but rather ideas to practice alone or with friends.
- Extra Resources: There are so many great (free!) resources on the web to learn Spanish. Each lesson, there are links to at least 3 sites to help take your Spanish to the next level.
- Access: 6 months
- Certificate of Completion: Available upon successful passing the Final Exam
- Extra Resources: Links to the free Spanish-learning resources on the web to further your knowledge