Would you like to improve your communication with your Spanish-speaking clients? Or maybe rely less on a Spanish interpreter? Spanish for Social Services is a self-paced, online Spanish course designed for those working in an outreach capacity, teaching vocabulary specifically for the social services environment.
Spanish for Social Services teaches you vocabulary often used by social workers, counselors, non-profit office staff and administrators, ministers, and those working with Spanish-speakers in an outreach capacity. Topics include Job Titles, Receptions, People in General, People in Trouble, The Interview, Specific Questions, The Social Services Visit, Action Verbs, Agency Offerings, Personal Characteristics, Feelings, More Social Services Terms, and the family.
- Course Access: 6 months
- Certificate of Completion: Available upon successful passing the Final Exam
- Extra Resources: Links to the free Spanish-learning resources on the web to further your knowledge
Pay for 5 hours, but really get 6 hours! (The first hour is always Free to work out any technology issues.)
Online courses are great for convenience, but when learning a language, it is very helpful to practice your new vocabulary and grammar structures to really make them stick. Perhaps you are a beginner and would like to practice the basics. Maybe you are already fairly fluent and need vocabulary specifically for your industry. Whatever the reason, Pronto Spanish works with the native-speaking Speak Shop tutors trained to customize their lessons for you. Take the the online course to add to your vocabulary and then practice exactly what you want and need for your job.
- Step 1: Purchase the Online Course + Tutoring Package (Upon payment, you will receive emails with Course login information and a tutor access Code._
- Step 2: Start the Online Course at learn.prontospanish.com
- Step 3: When ready for your conversation practice, schedule your first hour-long, 1:1 lesson with one of the Spanish tutors at learn.prontospanish.com/tutoring.