Would you like to improve your communication with your Spanish-speaking co-workers and employees? Or maybe rely less on a Spanish interpreter? Spanish for the Workplace + Individual Online Tutoring is an innovative, self-paced, occupational Spanish conversation course that seeks to bridge the communication gap between English and Spanish-speaking supervisors and co-workers. Take the online course portion at your own pace, and then when you are ready to practice with a native-speaker, schedule a tutoring session.
Spanish for the Workplace Online Course
Spanish for the Workplace teaches you vocabulary specifically for HR professionals, supervisors, administrators, and office workers. Topics include Job Titles, Receptions, Basic Hiring, Job Application, Interview Questions, Supervisory Expressions, Job Expectations and Performance, Complaints & Warnings, Rules, Training, Safety Equipment, Schedules and Shifts, Payroll and Money Terms, Benefits, Verification and Pay.
- Course Access: 6 months
- Certificate of Completion: Available upon successful passing the Final Exam
- Extra Resources: Links to the free Spanish-learning resources on the web to further your knowledge
Pay for 5 hours, but really get 6 hours! (The first hour is always Free to work out any technology issues.)
Online courses are great for convenience, but when learning a language, it is very helpful to practice your new vocabulary and grammar structures to really make them stick. Perhaps you are a beginner and would like to practice the basics. Maybe you are already fairly fluent and need vocabulary specifically for your industry. Whatever the reason, Pronto Spanish works with the native-speaking Speak Shop tutors trained to customize their lessons for you. Take the the online course to add to your vocabulary and then practice exactly what you want and need for your job.
- Step 1: Purchase the Online Course + Tutoring Package (Upon payment, you will receive emails with Course login information and a tutor access Code._
- Step 2: Start the Online Course at learn.prontospanish.com
- Step 3: When ready for your conversation practice, schedule your first hour-long, 1:1 lesson with one of the Spanish tutors at learn.prontospanish.com/tutoring.